The Prohibited List contains the prohibited substances and methods, which is a cornerstone of the World Anti-Doping Code.
- The List is updated annually following an extensive consultation process facilitated by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
- The updated Prohibited List is effective from 1st January each year.
- The Summary of Major Modifications provides an overview of changes compared to the 2021 List.
- Certain substances are placed on a monitoring programme – these are not on the Prohibited List, but WADA wishes to monitor their use to detect potential patterns of misuse in sport.
- Prohibited list Arabic Version
error: Content is protected !!